Food for Fines
November 13 - December 21
- From November 13 to December 21, we will accept a donation of canned goods or boxed items (rice, noodles, cereal) in lieu of overdue fines
- Items must be unopened and unexpired
- 1 can or box = up to $1.00 in fines
- Food items are accepted for overdue fines ONLY, not for lost or damaged items.
- Patrons will need to present their food items at the Oldsmar Library's check out desk
- This is an Oldsmar Library project and other Pinellas Libraries may not be participating at this time - patrons should call other Pinellas libraries to inquire about their food for fines program.