We carry a great selection of new and classic books to help you run your business!
** - Designates databases that require the use of a library card # when accessed outside the library
- Find a job, business, person or create mailing lists & sales leads.
- **Business Insights Essentials
- Easily find information on companies, industries and more in the context of timely news, statistical data, and in-depth reports.
- **Demographics Now
- Easy to use tool that provides highly sought after demographic data.
- Global Supplier Directory (formerly Thomas Global Register)
- Directory of manufacturers worldwide
- **Small Business Collection
- Provides electronic access to a variety of trade journals and business magazines.
- **Small Business Resource Center
- This comprehensive database offers detailed how-to covering all major areas of starting, operating and maintaining a business from financing, management, marketing, accounting, taxes and more.
- Thomasnet (formerly Thomas Register)
- Directory of United States manufacturers
- **Universal Class
- An online continuing education program with over 500 courses on topics ranging from lifestyle to test prep to office skills. You can view course offerings here, but you must first create an account with Universal Class to view course materials or take a class.
- Wand Global Trade Resource
- Online global trade directory
- Better Business Bureau of West Florida
- City of Oldsmar Homepage
- Links to City Ordinances and various city applications and forms
- Institute for Business and Home Safety
- Tips on reducing losses due to natural disasters
- Pinellas County Business Information
- Connection to all county government business services and information
- Pinellas County Economic Development
- SCORE Pinellas Chapter 115 (Service Corps of Retired Executives)
- SCORE counselors are available twice a month at the Oldsmar Library, please see our event page for details.
- Tampa Bay Partnership
- Resources for local business
- University of South Florida's Small Business Development Center
- Upper Tampa Bay Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Serving Oldsmar, NW Hillsborough and Town 'N Country
- Enterprise Florida, Inc.
- Florida government and business leaders working together for economic development
- Florida Department of Revenue Information for Businesses
- Information and forms for state taxes and a variety of electronic services
- Florida Division of Corporations
- Online information, research, and electronic processing service center, including annual report filing and fictitious name registration
- State Links for Businesses
- Hundreds of links to business information provided by the Florida government
- Small Business Administration
- IRS: Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Tax information specifically for small businesses from the Internal Revenue Service, including downloadable forms and publications
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Valuable information on federal employment laws and compliance
Last updated 05/17/2016