Oldsmar Library Wireless Internet Policy
- No wireless printing services are available. You may log on to one of our library computers if you wish to print
- A Wifi network is less secure than a wired network
- Signal strength varies within the library
- This Wifi network is filtered (see our Internet Code of Conduct)
- A laptop, tablet, smartphone or other device configured to use a wireless connection
- Compatible headphones if you plan to use audio files
- Look for the WiFi network labeled "LibraryGuest"
- Hit “Agree” to finish connecting
Please note that the library staff can offer only limited assistance with your laptop, tablet or smartphone. The library will not be responsible for any personal information (e.g. credit card) that is compromised, or for any damage caused to your hardware or software due to electrical surges, security issues or consequences caused by viruses or hacking. All wireless access users should have up-to-date virus protection on their wireless devices.
LAPTOPS AND OTHER DEVICES SHOULD NEVER BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN THE LIBRARY, EVEN FOR BRIEF PERIODS OF TIME.
The library assumes no responsibility for damage, theft, or loss of any kind to a user's equipment, software, data files or other personal property brought into or used at the Library's facilities.